24/7 Dry Out for Water Damage Restoration
Regardless of where the water comes from, it goes everywhere. Water can travel through walls, into carpet padding, and under wood floors. If you have insurance, it’s your responsibility to contact a water damage restoration company as soon as the flood occurs. Drysteam will work closely with your insurance company to minimize the headache of the claims process for you.
What to do:
- Contact Drysteam
- Turn off the water at the source (we can walk you through it)
- Save any furniture or valuables by moving them away from the water
- Stay away from electrical appliances
Professional vs DIY
It’s critical that your water damage claim is documented correctly by a professional water damage restoration professional from the beginning, or your claim could be denied by your insurance. Shop vacs and towels are not water damage mitigation! Insurance companies are in the business of protecting their interests. This means sending a claims adjuster to decipher what they need to pay for, if anything. If you don’t have an expert on your side, you could lose a lot of money.
Floods can happen at any time, which is why we’re available when you need us. Call 24/7 for a free evaluation and consultation. We’re here to help.
Our water damage restoration process:
- 24/7 Emergency water removal
- Structural and content drying (carpets, floors, walls, upholstery)
- Knowledgeable assistance in dealing with the insurance company
Drysteam’s Water Damage Restoration Professionals are:
- Licensed with the IIRC
- Up-to-date on all Water Damage Restoration educational courses
- Experienced and trained in the field
- Courteous and attentive
- Uses the latest moisture detection technology